‘Just Residential’ Property Agents provide property management services in Alderley. The cost of having your investment property managed in Alderley by ‘Just Residential’ Property Agents is just 6.6% including GST. This low rate with no extra fees is one of the most competitive in Brisbane.
Our property managers are highly experienced and deliver an exceptional level of property management service to their clients. We offer a “try before you buy” option to all new landlords. Sample our service for the first 3 months ‘free of charge’. The only condition with regards to this offer is that you give us 14 days notice if you choose to move your property management to another agency within this 3 month period.
.Alderley – Suburb Snapshot
Alderley is located approximately 7 kilometres north-west of Brisbane’s Central Business District. It is surrounded by Newmarket in the south, Ashgrove and Enoggera in the west, Grange and Stafford in the east and Kedron and Everton Park in the north.
The suburb of Alderley is well serviced with transport options, commuters have the option of 2 train stations that are in proximity to each other, Alderley Railway Station and Gaythorne Railway station both providing regular services to the Brisbane CBD and south towards Beenleigh. There is also Bus/Train interchange which services to the CBD, Chermside, Ashgrove and Indooroopilly areas.
Based on data collected from the 2011 census, Alderley had a population of 5679 people with 51.1% being female and 48.9% being male.
The median age of all people living in Alderley was 33 years of age.
44.1%% of people in Alderley were not married, 42.3% were listed as married with remaining residents listed as other.
The median weekly income of households living in Alderley was $1,787 per week with the median housing repayment being $2167 per month.
Alderley is predominantly a residential area with freestanding houses making up 74.9% of the properties. With the remaining 25.1% of residents living in semi -detached housing or units.
40% of the residents were tenants living in rental accommodation whilst 60% of residents fully owned or mortgaged properties.
Median House and Unit Prices
Median price of a freestanding house in Alderley as of Dec QTR 16 was $790,000. The median price for a unit was $480,000
The median weekly house rental for a freestanding house in Alderley as of QTR 16 was $470 per week and the median weekly rental for a unit was $380 per week.
School Catchment Area
Schools in Alderley or within proximity to Alderley include Newmarket State Primary School, Kelvin Grove State School and St Ambrose Primary School,