At Just Residential, we find great tenants for our landlords….FAST! Finding quality tenants is the cornerstone of a great residential investment strategy. Great tenants put simply, are a great investment!
The process of securing a great tenant begins by;
- Installing a FOR LEASE sign at the front of your property (FREE)
- Advertising your property on realestate.com.au, domain, homely, realestateview, homehound and rent.com.au (FREE)
- Conducting Open for Inspections
- Thoroughly screening prospective applicants by conducting tenancy background checks, employment checks, reference checks and ensuring that all applications are processed within the guidelines of current Queensland Legislation
- Forwarding all completed applications to the landlord for his or her consideration
Once the landlord has selected their preferred candidate we;
- Facilitate the lease signing and conduct the tenancy induction
- Lodge the required Bond with the Rental Tenancy Authority (RTA)
- Receipt payment for the first two weeks rent
- Transfer one week’s rent to the landlord
- Handover the management of the property to the landlord
Please Note: Condition Reports are an essential part of the leasing process and should be carried out prior to the signing of the Tenancy Agreement. Whilst we diligently complete every aspect of the leasing process, it is the responsibility of the landlord, to carry out an Entry Condition Report prior to the lease signing. This only applies to our Let Only Service.
If you are looking to secure a great tenant for your property, then look no further. We provide a cost effective means of getting your property tenanted fast. Advertising costs associated with marketing your property amount to $195 and we charge 1 weeks rent when we secure a suitable tenant.