Ashgrove Property Management

Ashgrove – Property Management

‘Just Residential’ Property Agents provide property management services in Ashgrove. The cost of having your investment property managed in Ashgrove by ‘Just Residential’ Property Agents is just 6.6% including GST. This low rate with no extra fees is one of the most competitive in Brisbane.

Our property managers are highly experienced and deliver an exceptional level of property management service to their clients. We offer a “try before you buy” option to all new landlords. Sample our service for the first 3 months ‘free of charge’. The only condition with regards to this offer is that you give us 14 days notice if you choose to move your property management to another agency within this 3 month period.

Ashgrove – Suburb Snapshot

Ashgrove is an inner city suburb of Brisbane, which is located approximately 4 kilometres north-west of Brisbane CBD.

Transport

Ashgrove is well serviced by public busses. The busses link Ashgrove into the CBD, Paddington, Wooloongabba, Southbank and Chermside.

Demographics

Based on data collected from the 2011 census, Ashgrove had a population of 12916 people with 50.1% being female and 49.9% being male.

The median age of all people living in Ashgrove was 34.3 years of age which is younger than the average median.

48.5% of people in Ashgrove were married, 42.1% unmarried and 9.4% of residents listed as other.

Income

The median income of households living in Ashgrove was $2083 per week with the median mortgage repayment being $2340 per month.

Tenure

Ashgrove is predominantly residential, with the majority of the population 87% residing in freestanding homes with the remaining 13% residing in semi-detached and higher density dwellings..

28.7% of residents were tenants living in rental accommodation.

70.9% of people owned their own home or had a mortgage.

Median House and Unit Prices

Median price of a freestanding house in Ashgrove as of Dec QTR 16 was $870,000. The median price of a unit was $440,000.

Median weekly rent for a freestanding house in Ashgrove as of QTR 16 was $515.00 per week. The median weekly rent for a unit was $425.00 per week.

Schools

Schools in the Ashgrove are include Marist College Ashgrove, Ashgrove State School, Oakleigh State School, Mt St Michaels College, St Josephs and Mater Dei Catholic Primary School.