Paddington Property Management

Paddington – Property Management

‘Just Residential’ Property Agents provide property management services in Paddington. The cost of having your investment property managed in Raddington by ‘Just Residential’ Property Agents is just 6.6% including GST. This low rate with no extra fees is one of the most competitive in Brisbane.

Our property managers are highly experienced and deliver an exceptional level of property management service to their clients. We offer a “try before you buy” option to all new landlords. Sample our service for the first 3 months ‘free of charge’. The only condition with regards to this offer is that you give us 14 days notice if you choose to move your property management to another agency within this 3 month period.

Paddington – Suburb Snapshot

Paddington is an inner city suburb of Brisbane, it is located approximately 2 kilometres from Brisbane’s Central Business District.

Transport

The suburb of Paddington is serviced by a QLD buses.

 

Demographics

Based on data collected from the 2011 census, Paddington had a population of 7986 people with 47.8% being Male and 52.2% being Female.

The median age of all people living in Paddington was 32 years of age which is 5 years below the national median age.

35.6% of people in Paddington were married, 50.6% unmarried and 13.8 % were listed as other.

Income

The median income of households living in Paddington was $2557 per week with the median mortgage repayment being $2074 per month.

Tenure

Paddington is predominantly residential, with 74% of the population residing in detached housing and the remaining 26%of population residing in semi-detached dwellings and units.

47% of residents were tenants living in rental accommodation.

51.4% of people owned their own home or had a mortgage.

Median House and Unit Prices

Median price of a freestanding house in Paddington as of Dec QTR 16 was $993,000. The median price for a unit was $537,500.

Median rent for a freestanding house in Paddington as of QTR 16 was $570 per week. The median price for unit was $400 per week.

School

Schools in the Paddington area include Petrie Terrace State School, Marist Collage Rosalie, St Brigits Red Hill, Brisbane Girls Grammar and All Hallows School.